If you did not receive an email invitation, but would like to self-enroll, please follow the instructions below to create an Everyday Well account.
- Go to the Everyday Well Login page.
- Select the “Sign Up” option of the Everyday Well Login page.
- Create your account by completing the required information.
- Check the box “I’m not a robot” to Identify Verification. This will prompt you to select images with certain characteristics. Click “Verify”.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- On the Welcome to Everyday Well page, select your preferences and click "Continue".
- The Welcome to the Future of Health Care pop-up allows you to connect your health accounts with Everyday Well if you choose to.
- If you would NOT like to connect your health accounts at this time, select the Skip to Home option. You now have access to your Everyday Well account, including Virtual Care features like eVisit.
- If you would like to connect your health accounts, select “Connect My Accounts”.
- You may connect your medical record using your Medical Record Number (MRN) OR your email address.
- If you choose to connect with your email, ensure it is the same one you have used previously at Memorial Hermann.
- On the Self-Enrollment page, input all required information including your MRN OR email. Click “Next Step”.
- We will send a six-digit verification code to the email address associated with your account. Log in to your email to get the verification code.
- Input the six-digit code into the Help Us Protect your Account page and then click “Continue”.
- On the Patient Match Found page, check the box confirming your identity and click “Next”.
- If you can now see the “Health Information” tab in the navigation menu of the Everyday Well home page, you have successfully connected your health accounts.
Congratulations on creating your Everyday Well account.
If you need help creating your Everyday Well account or for any other Everyday Well questions, please call (713) 222-CARE (2273).